Storage of items at the Panila Tallinn small storage unit
What to consider when renting a small storage unit?
When choosing a location, you need to think about how often you need the things you store. If you don’t need access to them often, location is not so important. For example, if you need storage space to hold summer furniture and bicycles. In this case, it can be located a little further away from your home.
If you are renting a storage room to hold things that you need very often, location is definitely very important. For example, if your business stores products that you need to send out by post when orders arrive, it’s probably better if the storage facility is close to you.
Stable temperatures are important when storing things. For example, if you are storing clothes or paper items in your storage room, the storage space should not become too hot and humid, otherwise the items could be damaged. Therefore, make sure that the warehouse has optimal conditions for the items you want to store. If you use a reputable small storage rental company, you shouldn’t have any problems with temperature control. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that all the things you’re storing are in a safe place.
Size of the storage unit
Most people overestimate the amount of space they need. The best thing to do is to take an inventory of everything you want to store. You then need to work out which things can be stacked. Be sure to consult with our expert staff, who are sure to give you lots of practical advice based on their vast experience.
What to store in Tallinn storage unit?
Storing your belongings securely is the main task of Panila warehouses, and that’s what our heated and alarm-equipped small storage units can provide you with. From one square metre to nearly thirty – there’s plenty to choose from!
Whatever the size of the small storage unit you rent, storing your belongings in Panila mini storage units is definitely a wise choice. As an individual, you’ll have plenty of extra space in your home, while for businesses, renting the right sized storage unit can help you reduce costs, increase flexibility and take advantage of the latest storage solutions.
Why choose Panila rental storage units?
Here are some of the main advantages of storing your belongings in Panila mini storage units:
- Location – panila’s small storage units are located in Kristiine, Õismäe and Järve.
- 500 mini-units – we have over 500 mini-units of different sizes (1-28m2), so there is a suitable storage space for everyone.
- Free trailer – as a new customer you have the opportunity to use our trailer for 6h completely free of charge.
- Security – you can be sure that even your most precious belongings will be safe! All of our storage units are equipped with an alarm system and video surveillance, monitored by a security company.
- Temperature – you don’t have to worry about anything happening to your belongings as the storage facilities are always heated (around 15C) and are humidity-free during the winter.
Find a suitable storage space by calling 53033323 or filling in the contact form!